SPARTA WWW Site
SPARTA mail list
The SPARTA mail list is hosted at
SourceForge. The mail list began in Aug
2018. SPARTA developers try to respond to posted questions in a
Ways to use the SPARTA mail list
- Anyone can post messages to the list by sending an email to
sparta-users at lists.sourceforge.net.
- Anyone can browse/search previous questions/answers in the
- You do not have to subscribe to the list to post Qs, receive answers
(to your Qs), or browse/search the archives.
- You do need to subscribe to the list if you want emails for all the
posts (per-message or in digest form), or to answer Qs yourself. Feel
free to sign up and help us out!
- You can subscribe/unsubscribe, change your subscriber options, ofview
the archives from the SPARTA mail list home page.
- If you post a message and you are a subscriber, your message will
appear immediately. If you are not a subscriber, your message will be
moderated, which typically takes a day. Either way, when someone
replies you will receive that reply as a personal email, and the reply
will appear on the list in the new thread your message started.
Posting a message sends email to subscribers immediately, but it can
take a few hours for postings and replies to show up in the